The brilliant Jude Wharton has nominated for a Versatile Blogger award.
Now that I have been nominated I have to tell my readers seven random facts about myself and then nominate 15 other blogs who I feel are worthy of this accolade. This will not be as easy as it sounds.
1. When I was 18months old I had to have a major eye operation because I had a kind of bubble growing over my eye. I can’t remember much about this and there doesn’t seem to be any photos of me at this time.
2. I was cross country champion at my school and represented my county a few times.
3. The first music concert I went to was Busted…in my defence it was a present for my wife (I must have still been trying to impress her)
4. I once did a 30mile charity bike ride and my legs have never hurt so much having not done any training for it.
5. I love pretty much all food apart from cream, I can’t stand cream.
6. In my adult years I have only cried 3 times, once for a moment on my wedding day, when Alyssa was born and when Mia was born.
7. My final random fact is erm I’m struggling… I have never been clubbing and to be honest I don’t think I’ve missed out much. When I was in my teens it was more about house parties.
Now I have completed my seven random facts I have to nominate 15 other blogs who I feel are worthy of this accolade.
- The iDad
Wow coming up with just 15 bloggers that I feel deserve the nomination was hard and I’m sorry for the people I didn’t include.
I hope you learnt a little more about me and as always feel free to comment.