- One large courgette sliced then cut in to 1/4
- 200ml Vegetable Stock
- 175g of cooked and peeled king prawns
- 100g of cous cous
What to do
1. In a deep frying pan or wok heat a little oil and add the courgettes and garlic.
2. In a bowl add the prawns and mix in with the paprika.
3. In a second bowl add the cous cous and hot stock and cover.
4. Once the courgettes are soft and slightly brown mix with the cous cous and recover.
5. In the pan that was used for the courgettes tip in the prawns and heat on a low/medium heat. Add a small amount of butter.
6. Once the cous cous is ready (after 10mins) split into two dinner bowls and mix with the prawns.
Hey presto dinner for two is served.